About Me

My photo
I’m on a mission to prove you can rock it (or at least feel like you’re rockin it) over 40!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Charleston Restaurant Week

Charleston Restaurant Week is coming soon. September 7th - 18th, you have the opportunity to try some fabulous grub at excellent prices. Restaurants in the area will be offering a pre-fixed menu. You will have a choice of three items and depending on where you go it may cost you $20, $30, or $40. Some area restaurants are even offering two individuals for $20. For example, Wild Wing Cafe you can get an appetizer and two entrees for $20.

However, I say take advantage of this opportunity and go somewhere you haven't been. Treat this as a special night out and make reservations at Grill 225. The menu looks fantastic. I personally want to start out with the Chopped Caesar Salad, followed by a 12 oz Ribeye and end it with the Classique Napoleon...all for $40.

Check out the website and the pre-fixed menus availabe at:

http://www.charlestonrestaurantassociation.com/charleston-restaurant-week/

Do me a favor and if you go, come back here and let me know where you ate, what was good, what was not, and whether I should make a visit.

Carpe Victus my foodie friends.

1 comment:

  1. I hit six or seven places and reviewed them all at www.bumblechickfood.blogspot.com

    -kirk

    ReplyDelete

Leave your happy thoughts, gripes, or suggestions here.